- d i s c l a i m e r -
1` click the words above to navigate
2` remember to TAG!
3` enjoy reading
4` treasure your friends!
- us -
name.jane.eeleng.nigel.shumin.luyi
gender.f.f.m.f.f
age.19.22
dob.27/4.19/9.18/12.5/12.8/1
school.ahs.vjc.nus/ntu/University of Queensland
belongs.harmonica band
am.student
buddies.band:=[JENS]= + Jens's affiliated
likes.
.j:Mayday.being a rocker
.e:jay chou.writing chio lyrics n stories
.n:DAI.tricking ly
.s:Mayday."leopard" prints
.ly:eating.torturing s
wishes.
.Free kbox
.be an entrepreneur!
.Have more [JENS] picnics n cycling trips
.meet more often
hates.
.irritating ppl
.Difficulty of Meeting up
.cheats
~10:29 PM
Hihihi!
I am back from Soda Green's autograph session and I am very happy to see them, QF especially lol. Jane and I reached there abt 5 or 10 past 7 and they started already! Super punctual! It is first time I see an artiste start on time, I am very impressed haha like them more! They sang 小情歌,频率,这一天 and a few that i dont know oops. And during a song he came down to the audience, super near to people but not near to me haiy.
Yea, so i bought their 陪我歌唱 album for them to sign =)))
I look at others they seem to have alot of things to say to them but I really dont know what to say haha, i only told QF he is very shuai and he gave me the shocked look hahaha very funny but I was pretty nervous (I easily nervous la hoho). So i just smiled to them all! yea and this guy called sth 凯 he is really good looking even up front haha, jane's favourite.
Hahaha think they are a really nice band! Will continue to support them, really like qf's lyrics and tunes and i think he is really friendly too, wish can be like him!
oh yea and i saw this clip of them at chinatown point for last album's autog. session, only 阿福 and 阿龚 play instruments, others just standing there and clap. I think is 麻烦 to set up everything so they dint. So. I conclude that they 红了haha. Now can have everything plus good location yea. Happy for them but means in future more difficult to see them. They like move from indie to mainstream hor, no more underdog lives. Love them still.
ok let u all see the autographs:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
el
| together on :).
Thursday, June 19, 2008
-----------------------------------